Friday, January 23, 2004

Life In The Slow Lane: A Nice Morning Drive
An uninspiring "Morning Drive" as I drove in. Another day where I had to Roll the Bones and earn some Big Money. "Entre Nous" I'd rather be following my Freewill and being doing something Closer To The Heart. The Mystic Rhythms persist but this inner Analogue Kid is trying to be a New World Man and Resist the urge to be a Digital Man. But for this Working Man, the Limelight has to wait. Circumstances prevail and it's a Marathon ordeal. 

In The End, I'm just Finding My Way and end up being Nobodies Hero. I'm Here Again, I'm really not In The Mood, but you don't get Something For Nothing; oh for Time to Stand Still.
No Red Barchettas were spotted. It wasn't 21:12. My Battlescars are showing.

Is "Rush In Rio" possibly the finest live album since "Strangers in the Night"?

Mean, Mean Stride.
Professor Neil Peart providing this mornings soundtrack to life. We are not worthy.

No comments: