Thursday, February 05, 2004

Is Someone Trying to Tell Me Something?

Hi,

I work at #XXXXX#, and would like to offer you to redesign your complete web site absolutely free of charge. You will only be asked to pay for the monthly hosting, which is only $9.95/mo. There are no other fees, and there is absolutely no risk from your end. If you are not satisfied with our work, you will not be asked to pay anything. Please let me know if you would be interested in this offer (in fact, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be). Take a look at http#XXXXXXX# for details. When signing-up, please indicate Xxxx Xxxxxx (that's my name :-) ) in the "How did you hear about this offer?" field.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

With Best regards,
Xxxx Xxxxxxx
xxxxx@xxxx.xxx
XXXX.com Web Hosting & Design
1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
www.XXXX.com

No comments: