Friday, April 30, 2004

An Announcement
Due to certain events in my life over the past few week, the Blog may take a slightly more serious look at life for a while. The Blog initially was very much "heart on sleeve" stuff and that was wrong, so I purposely changed it to the collection of trivia it is now (vending machine accidents, grime graffiti, Kit Kat slogans, motorway stories). This was to give the impression of "moving on". This Blog won't be full of self pity, don't worry about that, but the observations and stories maybe a little darker. For instance today's life in the slow lane would read....

"Saw young woman wiping her eyes behind the wheel of a Black Ford Ka. About 25, blond, hair tied back, smart suit, little bit overweight (but not too much), pretty face. I saw her wipe her eyes with a tissue and as I drove past, I saw her biting her lip and fighting back the tears. My heart reached out to her. I tried to catch her gaze so I could just give her a smile, let her know that a stranger had noticed her pain and wanted to make her day a little better. She kept looking straight ahead, fighting the tears, we were stuck in traffic side by side for about 2 miles, eventually losing sight of her car at Clackett Lane. Sighted upper tributaries of the M26 and the clockwise Kent/Surry M25. Time delay: Few tracks of morning Radio 2"

No comments: